Tues 14th of September 18.30-8pm – £32
Would you like to make money from freelance feature writing? Whether you’re completely new to freelance writing or have already sold some articles – this brand-new masterclass will help you really kick start your career.
During this interactive ninety-minute session, I’ll show you how to:
• find a market for your work
• come up with sellable ideas
• develop hooks and angles
• pitch and sell your ideas to magazine and newspaper editors.
By the end of the masterclass, you’ll be armed with tools and buzzing with feature ideas.
To book your place, visit: Masterclass: How to Make Money from Freelance Feature Writing Tickets, Tue 14 Sep 2021 at 18:30 | Eventbrite
Be Your Own Book Publicist Online Course
I am offering a brand new training service for authors at all stages of their career. Using my extensive experience in PR and literature journalism, I have put together a training course for authors teaching them how to carry out their own book publicity.
The four week course is carried out on a one-to-one basis online and includes information on:
– developing your own publicity strategy
– developing your own author brand – including information on how to tell your own backstory in a way that will engage readers, the public and the media.
– developing your online presence – including information on how to market yourself online (including social media, websites, blogs etc.), tips on how to develop relationships with bloggers and detailed information on how to create a blog tour for your book.
– pitching yourself and your book to the media and the blogging/vlogging community – with information on how to sustain media coverage throughout the year.
The course is interactive. Course participants will be set homework every week and will receive detailed feedback from me. They will also be offered a thirty minute one-to-one telephone/zoom chat after the course is completed, where we can discuss your publicity strategy and anything else you’d like to go over.
Cost of four-week course: £100
For further information on the course or to book your place, please contact me on: email@example.com